(Been a while since I’ve actually updated, but I’m back…for now until I get busy again.)
If you’re in Southern California and looking for an amazing team of videographers, be sure to hit up the good people of Craft & Pixel Creative! Karl & Trisha did a wonderful job and we were very pleased to have them be a part of our wedding. Instead of keeping it at a vendor relationship, Karl & Trisha quickly became our friends.
Enjoy the video!
If you’re ever in Honolulu, make sure you visit Dash Gastropub for some drinks and good eats! We ended up going to Dash for Jared’s installment of Hungy Time (yes it is HUNGY TIME without the r). Check the food pics:
Krispy Kalbi Sliders
Garlic Bacon Fried Rice
Yukari Chicken & Green Tea Waffles
Chicken Bao Sliders
PWK Shot (with Lemon x Li Hing Mui)
Alia Aiko & Wifey talking story
The crew minus Jared…since he took the photo.
Aloha from Hawaii! It feels great to be back and even better to see my extended family out here. Be prepared to see a lot of photos of food, family, and fun shit.
Today’s mission was to create something superb with my favorite ingredients at the moment. Since I’ve been living off of juice, cookie butter, Arctic Zero, and raisin bread, I decided to combine everything. I present to you, the Cinnamon Raisin Cookie Butter Combo, in mixed berries and chocolate peanut butter banana style!
- Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple Pint
- Arctic Zero Chocolate Peanut Butter Pint
- Trader Joe’s Crunchy Cookie Butter
- Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, & strawberries
- Defrost your Arctic Zero pints for at least 10 minutes
- Toast your bread
- Spread the Crunchy Cookie Butter on one side of each slice
- Slice up your banana and strawberries.
- Place the banana slices on one piece and the strawberry slices on the other piece.
- Place a couple of blueberries on each slice
- Scoop out Vanilla Maple onto the slice with all the berries. Top with raspberries and blackberries
- Scoop out Chocolate Peanut Butter onto the slice with all the berries.
- Now ENJOY AND INDULGE
I’ve been eating SUPER clean because my wedding is coming up in a couple of days. However, I really wanted to indulge myself into something delicious without jeopardizing my current diet.
I made my usual trip to Juice Adventure on Saturday and came back with flaxseed oatmeal cookies. After taking a bite, I decided to make a healthy alternative to an ice cream sandwich. To complete this concoction, I used Trader Joe’s Crunchy Cookie Butter and Arctic Zero’s Mint Chocolate Chip. If you never tried either of these products, you are missing out!
- Spread the crunchy cookie butter on one side of each flaxseed cookie.
- Scoop a nice healthy serving of Arctic Zero (after it defrosted) onto a cookie.
- Place the other cookie on top of the scoop.
Simple, fast, and easy. I devoured this with the quickness…only to wish I had enough for seconds.
My order from Project Pockets FTW came in last week!
I haven’t purchased tees since I started working for FITTED, but I’m all about supporting my friends and family. All purchases from Project Pockets will be used to assist Dustin & Katrina’s wedding expenses. The shirts are affordable and made with love; these two are MADLY in love with each other!
You can purchase your tees from the link above. If you want the pocket design on a different color tee or a different neck style, Dustin & Katrina will accommodate you! Also they can source new materials or patterns if you have something else in mind. Support their wedding by purchasing a couple of tees!
Of course I requested the Hello Kitty Pocket tee in black…trying to be a bit manly with HK,
Sorry for the extreme lack of updates! Between working for a new company, working for FITTED, and finalizing all the wedding stuff, I’m exhausted! I’ll have some updates soon with a couple of DIY projects and stuff about life.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend…Stay hydrated my ninjas. It’s hot as a mutha in SD right now.