Today’s mission was to create something superb with my favorite ingredients at the moment. Since I’ve been living off of juice, cookie butter, Arctic Zero, and raisin bread, I decided to combine everything. I present to you, the Cinnamon Raisin Cookie Butter Combo, in mixed berries and chocolate peanut butter banana style!
- Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple Pint
- Arctic Zero Chocolate Peanut Butter Pint
- Trader Joe’s Crunchy Cookie Butter
- Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, & strawberries
- Defrost your Arctic Zero pints for at least 10 minutes
- Toast your bread
- Spread the Crunchy Cookie Butter on one side of each slice
- Slice up your banana and strawberries.
- Place the banana slices on one piece and the strawberry slices on the other piece.
- Place a couple of blueberries on each slice
- Scoop out Vanilla Maple onto the slice with all the berries. Top with raspberries and blackberries
- Scoop out Chocolate Peanut Butter onto the slice with all the berries.
- Now ENJOY AND INDULGE
I’ve been eating SUPER clean because my wedding is coming up in a couple of days. However, I really wanted to indulge myself into something delicious without jeopardizing my current diet.
I made my usual trip to Juice Adventure on Saturday and came back with flaxseed oatmeal cookies. After taking a bite, I decided to make a healthy alternative to an ice cream sandwich. To complete this concoction, I used Trader Joe’s Crunchy Cookie Butter and Arctic Zero’s Mint Chocolate Chip. If you never tried either of these products, you are missing out!
- Spread the crunchy cookie butter on one side of each flaxseed cookie.
- Scoop a nice healthy serving of Arctic Zero (after it defrosted) onto a cookie.
- Place the other cookie on top of the scoop.
Simple, fast, and easy. I devoured this with the quickness…only to wish I had enough for seconds.
This past weekend, we decided to check out the Del Mar Food Truck festival. The wifey and her cousin love all the hype behind Food Trucks, so it only made sense that Aaron and I joined the outing…plus we on that double date tip. However, I never really turn down food and secretly wanted to go.
This was more of a Food Truck convention, due to the fact that there were about 50 trucks there. A lot of the trucks that were present were on the Food Network, specifically season 2 winners: The Lime Truck. Overall the event was mediocre, maybe because I hate the heat and waiting in line. Nothing really screamed out at me, but a lot of trucks sold out of their staple items. I did enjoy everything that we
It was packed, and I mean packed. Aaron and I basically looked for trucks that didn’t really have a line because we were starving. Here’s what we got:
Sloppy Tots Sudden Death! From the description, I was expecting for something super hot that would make me crap my pants. Sad to say that it didn’t even scratch the surface. The dog was still delicious, but I was expecting something super spicy.
Here’s what the ladies went with:
Asian Slaw French Fries with some meat…I don’t remember LongBoards’ Ice Cream! Lobster Grilled CheeseCap N Crunch Crab Cakes…DOPE!