Sorry for the extreme lack of updates! Between working for a new company, working for FITTED, and finalizing all the wedding stuff, I’m exhausted! I’ll have some updates soon with a couple of DIY projects and stuff about life.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend…Stay hydrated my ninjas. It’s hot as a mutha in SD right now.
With our wedding coming up, the Wifey has been spending a lot of time working on DIY projects. If you’re trying to save costs and have a specific look in mind, we highly suggest making things on your own. Not only do you have the final say in everything, but you actually know what you’re getting.
Here are the items needed for this project:
- Mason Jars (you can purchase the jars in a package from Target)
- Chevron burlap
- Hot glue gun
Here’s how you achieve the look:
- Cut the burlap to the size of the jar.
- Use the hot glue gun to put some glue on the center of the jar.
- Wrap the burlap around the jar and then seal the ends with some more glue.
- Wrap the twine around the center of the jar (this will help hide any of the excess glue).
There you have it folks. A quick project for custom vases.