Today’s mission was to create something superb with my favorite ingredients at the moment. Since I’ve been living off of juice, cookie butter, Arctic Zero, and raisin bread, I decided to combine everything. I present to you, the Cinnamon Raisin Cookie Butter Combo, in mixed berries and chocolate peanut butter banana style!
- Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple Pint
- Arctic Zero Chocolate Peanut Butter Pint
- Trader Joe’s Crunchy Cookie Butter
- Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, & strawberries
- Defrost your Arctic Zero pints for at least 10 minutes
- Toast your bread
- Spread the Crunchy Cookie Butter on one side of each slice
- Slice up your banana and strawberries.
- Place the banana slices on one piece and the strawberry slices on the other piece.
- Place a couple of blueberries on each slice
- Scoop out Vanilla Maple onto the slice with all the berries. Top with raspberries and blackberries
- Scoop out Chocolate Peanut Butter onto the slice with all the berries.
- Now ENJOY AND INDULGE